Digital Nomads Retreats
Welcome to our safe place!
Co-living Sojuela offers cosy rooms for people who are looking for beauty and simplicity. If you are willing to enjoy the community spirit, while also having the space to discover your own peace and comfort, you are very welcome.
Rejuvenate your mind, body and soul by coming to our place, where you can focus on your digital work along with the freedom to explore, enjoy and be one with nature.
Explore our capital: Logroño!
Would you like to try our traditional food, to taste our magnificent wine or just exploring the old town of the capital? If it is so, do not hesitate on having a trip to Logroño!
The size of the city invites you to stroll around and enjoy its significant enclaves. The Paseo de El Espolón, the co-cathedral of Santa María de La Redonda; the convent of La Merced, current seat of the regional Parliament; the characteristic Portales street, the church of Santiago El Real, or the church of Santa María de Palacio, are some examples of interest that cannot be missed.
Discover the nature of Sojuela!
Sojuela is a small village in the north of La Rioja, nevertheless, you can find several hiking routes that go all around the mountains that embrace this peaceful place.
If you would like to investigate the way ice was obtained in the old times, you should try the hike to Las neveras, a place where ice was made for the people that lived in Logroño.
Furthermore, did you know that we have over the 50% of butterflies species that you can find in Spain? This is an unique experience that you can only find here!
The prettiest villages of Spain are around us!
If Logroño and Sojuela are not enough for you, do not worry, you can go further more and try exploring our whole region!
The region of wine, incredible landscapes, warm people, mysterious history... all of this is something worthy to explore!
And the best way of doing this is to visit our villages!
As an example, Briones is just 30 minutes away by car and it is cataloged as one of the most beautiful places in Spain!
- 30 days in our amazing rural house
- Full board with traditional meals
- Pick up from Logroño and back
- Yoga classes with a professional teacher
- Counseling with business implementation
- Village events and night events
- Being part of our co-living and so much fun!
How much are you planning to stay with us?
The prices we offer are for 1 month, with the possibility of renewing the contract once it is over, and if you would like to stay more with us we can talk about it. However, if there is any special demand that you would like to ask, do not hesitate to send us a message and we will happily answer all your questions!
- Shared room with bathroom: 800 euros
- Private room with bathroom: 1000 euros
- Private room with bathroom and a study: 1200 euros
All our rooms are individual with a private bathroom. The safe space for anything you need is here!
Have you done gardening? You can have a visit to our bio-intensive orchard with one of our facilitators!
We have a firm commitment to protecting our environment.
To minimise our impact we will (as far as is humanly possible):
- Use locally grown, organic produce
- Avoid all single-use plastic and packaging
- Use environmentally friendly products
- Recycle/reuse non-food waste
- Compost food waste
- Offset our and our guests' carbon footprint by planting fruit trees on our land or donating to tree-planting charities
- We are using solar panels to reduce our carbon footprint
- Donate a percentage of profits to environmental charities
- Evening & weekend sharing through "each-one-teach-one" sessions curated by individuals of the cohort